Saturday, August 22, 2009

Things I See In My Yard

In my yard (it is pretty big compared to most I guess), I have everything from insects to moose and weeds to trees and everything in between.  I get a lot of seasonal visitors and some that come no matter what the season.  The most predominant of these are the birds.  Consequently I decided to start a website to sell bird feeders and it grew to include not only outdoor birds supplies but indoor as well.  I haven't finished it yet because it started out as an experiment just to see if I could do it.  After all, I am not a spring chicken any more and thought maybe an older person would have a hard time getting these ideas on paper let along be able to do anything with it.
Would you believe I am now taking courses to learn how to do all this and am having a great time learning it all even if it is a little overwhelming at times. 

I hope you enjoy reading about the joys and antics that go on in my yard and look forward to hearing about yours as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment